track with industrial vocals?

Hi threre,

I recently heard at a party were riktam& bansi played a dj-set a mindblowing full on track with real vocals in an industrial manner. I mean no samples, real vocals but very vrey harsh. As far as I remember there where guitars in it as well.

Anybody any idea about? Released? Where?

Thanks a lot.....

Chris

Guest StoNeY!

I think you're searching for the same track I was searching a while ago...

Vocals go somethin' like: "touch me, I'm happy.... etc..." Right?

That is "Deeply disturbed" from Infected Mushroom, availlable on the birthday cd single with Barry Sakarof or something...

I hope that's the one you're looking for, great track IMO, the vocals give it this special touch...

(Thanx Jharu for identifying this for me)

@stoney: thx i could get an impression about that track in prelistening at psyshop. it is a nice popsong imo (really) but not that track i was looking for. thx anyway.

@jenn: this track i have already and i would agree. although it has an industrial manner, it's a little bit cheap. thx also

@ slidingtrancer: yeah the dark soho track is really industrial i have this one as well. very good one, imo the best one dark soho ever produced...

the track i'm looking for must be a new one, maybe unreleased, i don't know. but thx also

any other ideas?

I know:

Saiko-Pod - Magnetic Force on the album Phutures And Options (Spiral Trax Records)

Wow, one of the best tracks Ive heard... very "syntish/ebm:ish"

@pswe: yes it seems to be saiko-pod but not the same track, but i'm sure it's the same kind of guy in the same way.

hey man thx a lot, now i'm close. it seems i have to check out now all saiko-pod releases. maybe it's really an unreleased one. then i have to wait...

let's go again to saikosounds maybe i will find it :-)

thx chris