Mystic Morning - Vanish into the Center 145bpm Psy

I had an account here and posted a bunch but it wouldn't let me log back in so I had to create a new one...anyway

Hi there,

Been working away in the studio, here's the newest. It's high energy uplifting melodic psytrance/goa. Probably gonna run over it again there are couple levels that need adjusting. Opinions and comments are very much appreciated.

Artist: Mystic Morning

Track Name: Vanish into the Center

Mp3: 192kbps

Size: 13.4 megs

Extra: My friend Mustaffa helped a bit with it too, he came up with the bassline rhythm for the first part of the song.

Link: http://airyck.com/MysticMorning-VanishIntotheCenter.mp3

hope you like it, I plan on making a variety of stuff in the future, i've just been on this kinda middle eastern melody kick lately

8)

If you want to hear me perform in North America catch me @ Sacred Earth - Wisconsin, M.A.G.E. III - Iowa, Or Interfuse - Missouri

Thanx for listening

p.s. this is my second psy track i've ever made

Ok, downloaded, hear it and here is result :

+ melodies - they are very good, you make definitely good work

+ sound - sounds are good too, they are actual

+ hi-hats - i like when hihats aren't classic 909 ch/oh but sometnig else - exactly

as hats in your tracks

+ oldskool goa feeling - i like tracks wich aren't 100% fullon or progressive - i like this oldskool goa atmosphere as is in your track...

- kick drum - i dislike this kick, for me here will be much better classic "hi-ticked" psy drum, it gives more "punchy dancing" atmosphere to tracks, especialy with this 16th ("da da da") bassline ... my suggestion is to replace this kick ;-)

- stereo panning - some sound/synths needs to be expanded to stereo, needs some lfo-pan modulation or something else - psy/goa must be wide, there must be some elements moving from left to right, you know, to make more "psychedelic feeling" ;-)

- low bass spectrum of track -> try little boost at 60hz and 500hz for bassline, and cca 120 hz for kickdrum (and set volume of kick lower little) - i think track will be sound better with this improvements ...

at the end, this isn't excellent track but not bad too.. it sounds good and has good atmosphere, so looking forward for your next tracks :-)