"people can fly" again...

Guest antic

I'm confused... Most of people in reviews section of Aztechno Dream say about "People Can Fly" remix (it's even listed on the top of the site too), but on saikosounds it isn't on the CD, and psyshop just corrected their tracklisting (and cover too - initially it had little pictures on both sides, now only on the right)...

So what is going on? Do everybody review some promo copies or mp3's?! Or maybe there was two versions of the CD - with "people..." and without?

I'm curious because I'd like to buy it but I hate Astal's stuff and I heard the samples of this remix and I thought it sucked even more than original song.

thanx

Guest Goagabba

There is no 'People can Fly' mix on the original release CD. Instead you get the track 'Next Life' N.B.K Mix, N.B.K is Christof of 3dV fame, and is a rocking song ala Absolum flavour.

Guest Templar

Hi Antic :)

You can sleep well, the rmx of people is not on the CD.

Still, there is a rmx of AP's hit, but it hasn't been released. I believe this is because of the fact that Astral wanted too much money for this rmx. They 'own' the original track and they get the royalities for a rmx of it. lien P. made the rmx but in the last minute TIP had to cancel it from the album.

And about the reviews I believe they were mostly based on mp3's I'm afraid...

Guest dam10n

Well.. it's on my copy...

Also I think it was on the aztechno dream single - backed by Alien's people can fly and another by John 00 Flemming?

Guest Mindtwister

Hmmm.... This is very strange... I have seen different tracklists on different sites... I'm getting confused here...Is it 5 different versions of this CD or what???

//The Confused Mindtwister