anyone heard about Ordo Catharis Templi?

Guest Zaraknon

As far as I know, this is an older project of Moksha (Paul Hostia & Thorn Hoedh) and a 3rd guy called Carsten Mahajanah. Recently I found their 2 CDs on eBay under 'Gothic & Darkwave' and in the description I read something about 'Gregorian singing without notes and put in radio excerpts'.

Now my question is: does that project have anything to do with psytrance or did Moksha do something completely differnt before?

Maybe anyone of you heard that stuff and can tell me more about it.

I'm really curious about it as Moksha are currently one of my favourite psy acts.

• 3 years later...

Haven't heard that stuff. I have the two DLS (DeLySid) albums and they're not very trance-related other than being mainly electronic. I guess they made other stuff too.

Guest Astro Cortex

Haven't heard that stuff. I have the two DLS (DeLySid) albums and they're not very trance-related other than being mainly electronic. I guess they made other stuff too.

502913[/snapback]

:lol:

I bought those OCT CDs long ago, just look at the date of the original post. It's some sort of dark ambient, very interesting stuff. The DLS albums are also great, especially Holo Movement.