alien project - people can fly ?

Guest dam10n

it's a remix, it kinda starts off the same then slows down like when you cut the power to a 1210... then it's a sort of chunky rework with bits flying about the place. Not bad, not the best on that album though.

Guest hacid

it sux, its not a *real* remix, its the actual sample taken from the astral song and pasted in the beginning and end of the alien version. midway through the track the melody is recreated but the fx are cheap and it sounds terrible.

THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VEEEEEEEERY BAD TRACK!!!

well, alien project doesn't suck....

but their remix of people can fly sure does, it's really cheap :/

oh well, thnx for trying guys ;)

Guest akindo

I played this track this morning at an open-air party in Slovakia at around 6:00, and it really fit well! Depends on when you play it in my opinion.

akindo

Guest small grey creature

well i dunno why everyone is dissapointed with the alien project's albums and remixes... he has been doing this since dance or die, same kicks same bass, just a few noises here and there and boom, 2 new albums with that

formula... (sounds to me like the same that gms did.... sadly but true)

i still enjoyed midnight sun (and i think i will for a few yers more) or until alien project sits in his studio to make real new tracks... maybe we compare his new work with an album almost imposible to surpass...

Guest rocko

i don´t care if it´s a formula or a remix or shit, i like a lot Alien Project, yes he isn´t the best musician ever but i like a lot his style, excellent for the dance floor.

i´ve seen him live 3 times and every one of them was awsome, and if he comes again to mexico i´m surely be there.

the last time i saw him live, the presentation of Dance or Die, he played People can fly and everybody went crazy.

since that (april 13) i haven´t heard that one again, but i remmember that i like it a lot and i can´t wait ot get Aztechno dream.