Insulting ?

Guest llazi

Well this happens to be a very important topic for me caus I think the psytrance community is known as a friendly one and still there are many people in this forum that can't wait to insult people for no reason at all.

Now, can someone of you people explain me that, caus insulting really doesn't fit in my idea of debate/conversation.

Guest stringtheory

llazi: I think insulting is lame. It is a way for someone who is probably not the brightest person, to express some idea, and at the same time make them feel better about themselves by ridiculing someone else. That individual might not have the intelligence to be able to express a coherent and well thought out response.

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Same with the review section which started out pretty decent and infomative untill the lamer army discovered this site...Not only musically the scene has changed...

Guest Setsuko

agree Miles .. things have changed ... and i admit sometimes i can't control myself anymore , sometimes i realy want to give a hard opinion about something ... otherwise , well yeah .. you know ;-)

the review section is fucked up .. the forum is sooooo boring ... but musically i can't get enough of all those psytance goodness :-)

Guest --==1400MileS==--

HEhehe setsuko, I don't care if people slag or praise something in the review secton, I mean the lame army that asks where to download the mp3s and the fuck Israel this and that reviews...

There are some pretty clever minimal reviewers so no complaint there...

Guest Setsuko

.. indeed , the mp3 wankers ;-) are working on my nerves too ... i used to download lots of tracks for pre-listening but the samples on saikosounds are just great :-) ... the best first impresion you can get , like listeing to an album in a shop ...

... but the fuck Israel treads are history ... or i should be wrong bcauz the situation is still not under control ... but anyway , where were we . i'm totally going away from the subject .. hmmm , sorry for that .. fuck you llazi ;-)

he he

Guest llazi

well i've got nothin against a good insult as presented by setsuko wich i'm looking forward to fuck up in a upcoming debate :)

But the problem is that most these kind a people don't even give any arguments or try to continue the debate, they just want to insult, u know what I mean.

Anyway what about the mp3 wankers, I think u schould make a difference between them. They are not all the same !!!!!!!

Have u ever thought about people who really can't get psy anywhere else then the net ? and don't tell me u can get the music u want anywhere in the world.

Guest Setsuko

he he ...

as said in many treads before .. if you have a pc and i-net connection .. you're able to listen and buy online .. no doubt

and the dork that started to inslult you on your Juno topic .. well , yeah ... that's indeed enoying ... very enoying