Minimal track

StaticCorn - Depressive Trance

well used the last weeks when it wasnt time for the family to create this track, straight forward minimal trance that i would like some comments on, just learned about this forum and it seems that you people are more creative when you give people comments on their music, and not just saying YOU NEED MORE ROLLING BASS WITH LOADS OF FX!!!....

well hope you like it :)

by the way the title is because one of my friends called my style when he heard me playing live for Depressive Trance :blink:

enjoy or something :D

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

well used the last weeks when it wasnt time for the family to create this track, straight forward minimal trance that i would like some comments on, just learned about this forum and it seems that you people are more creative when you give people comments on their music, and not just saying YOU NEED MORE ROLLING BASS WITH LOADS OF FX!!!....

well hope you like it :)

by the way the title is because one of my friends called my style when he heard me playing live for Depressive Trance  :blink:

enjoy or something  :D

451874[/snapback]

First i consider it as darkprog not minimal trance, & that's cool coz it's getting rare to listen to this sort of productions nowadays ^_^ .

Nevertheless the main reproach is the whole is sounding a bit empty to me :(

Maybe you could try adding some more elements &/or make it more kickin ? :) .