cosmosis are evil

snowball

thanks antic,shit i cant belive i missed that one.

450029[/snapback]

well, it's not his best work - that's for sure, but it easily gets to my top10 albums of 2005 :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

450075[/snapback]

Asia 2001 with "Amnesia" and Elysium with the special edition of "Dance for Celestial Beings" have understood the meaning of "best of". I prefer by far their double cd albums than the "Akashic" repeat single cd.

Asia 2001 with "Amnesia" and Elysium with the special edition of "Dance for Celestial Beings" have understood the meaning of "best of". I prefer by far their double cd albums than the "Akashic" repeat single cd.

450998[/snapback]

I thought that "Dance for Celestial Beings" was a re-release of his 10-years old album with an additional disk of unreleased material? that's hardly "best off..." :unsure::)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I thought that "Dance for Celestial Beings" was a re-release of his 10-years old album with an additional disk of unreleased material? that's hardly "best off..."  :unsure::)

451082[/snapback]

I agree. But, the cd 2 of Dance for Celestial Beings special edition can be considered as a "best of", because it contains tracks like Trancelestial Psychobabas, Yemaya and Thunder, maybe Elysium best tracks ever.