Looking for Hunab-Ku releases

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! I'm looking for two Hunab-Ku albums: "Magik Universe" (Blue Moon Production) and the unreleased "Infinite Nothing" from Ajuca Production (psysonik records). Can someone tell me where I can find them?

Thanx!

Hello guys! I'm looking for two Hunab-Ku albums: "Magik Universe" (Blue Moon Production) and the unreleased "Infinite Nothing" from Ajuca Production (psysonik records). Can someone tell me where I can find them?

Thanx!

449472[/snapback]

I can have "magik universe" used original Blue Moon release (un-gapped very rare pressed version) from a friend, but its quite expensive, plz PM me if you have more than 45$ to spend....... if not forget it, thanx and sorry its not to annoy here with money, you asked so I'm replying on!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Sorry Zen, I haven't so many money at that moment. I understand the price because it's a very very rare release (Blue Moon doesn't exist anymore). I feel very frustrated and sad to never can listen such great masterpieces :(

But, anyway, I want to thank you for your support, Zen! You are the only member who tried to help me. So, for this reason, I send my big respect to you. Of course, I'm waiting for your future kagdila productions. Be sure that I will be one of the first men to buy them. :):)