FaTMooN Psycho Pirate Party, Friday 24th February

technomedics

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

FaTMooN PSyCHeDeLiC PLayGRouNDS

Posted Image

Ahoy there m'hearties!

Hoist the mainsail and come fly the jolly roger with FaTMooN for our 2nd BIRTHDAY Psycho Pirate Party

Friday 24th February

@ 130 Wicker, Sheffield.

we kick off @10pm reccommend entry before 12.

Psy Room - Will Dogon (Stereochemistry); Technomedics (Fatmoon); DJSV (Fatmoon), plus a wicked LIVE PA i will name when they confirm x

Funky Antidote - Cousin EV, Propoganda, Kink, Sven + more TBC

In case you haven't guessed - it's a pirate theme, so go to town with the fancy dressing!

All the usual Fatmoon Madness, made ass Psy and groovey beats, lights lasers and supermad swirly stuff.....fantastically fat and fluoro fluffiness.....

http://www.fatmoon.co.uk

Entry is free you just need an invite for entry, check our website for updates and invites...

its going to be a sensational return to mooning for me, after our trip to Oz, can't wait

AAAAAAAAAaaaRrrrrrrrrrgh

xxx cheryl technomedic

please elaborate, we haven't knowingly copied anyone..... no offense taken just curious.. we put together parties like i like to go to....been running 2years officially many more unofficially...

we run on a full moon when we can you cant beat its vibe, we love creating a fun party, new 2d and 3d decor each party....witha theme for each one..we dress up and basically run an attitude free fluffy night...

so thats us we are FaTMooN we ar up in Sheffield and its beautiful surrounds come see what we get up to, make up your own mind

xx cheryl technomedic