two things (2)

a friend and i are planning to go to denmark and sweden after chrismas, till january 2nd, something like that.

so i want to know if there are good parties in DK or SW around the eve,

and if one of you dares to welcome 2 freaks during ~3 nights in sweden, we'd be grateful !!

Guest Philip C.

Well, there's a lot of parties at the moment in Denmark... but I'm unsure about January... Astral Projection plays in Amager Bio in February in Denmark, if you can wait!

if you read my message you could see i'm looking for parties around the eve, i mean 2 days +/- around the eve, not 1 month :)

we'll stay in scandinavia only one week

so can anyone tell me if there is a party in Sweden on the 31st ?

Ah right, didn't read that.

Right now there is no parties in DK on new years eve or just around, but I am sure there will be -I can keep you posted. I speak of Copenhagen by the way.

Hey Mars =)

At January 26. there will be Jungle Fever/Drum & Bass in Christiania, Copenhagen... I'm not sure if you like that kind of style, but i'm going... for sure =)

There are rumors that a party being held by the camp electric (big outdoor event) guys, will take place the 31st December, from 24:00-09:00 in Copenhagen, with German, Danish and Swedish DJs. I can only say that the previous parties they have held at this location (strandgade 100, hall D) have been amazing.

I'll post more information when it gets reliable. :)