Midi Controller

Sorry what i meant is.....

Can i cancel the sliders and knobs that have been assigned to parameters by default?

In otherwords can i clear the knobs and sliders so i can use them accordingly, because when i try assign a knob that already been used, it will tweak out 2 paraters at the same time?

Any help or ideas ppl?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just bringing this thread to the top again.

Im having problems with setting parameters on my Radium49 :(

As an example, im trying to set a knob to a parameter on the Redrum Machine in Reason2.5, i right click on the parameter, click edit remote mapping, choose the knob i want assigned, and press enter.

Now the problem is ive set that parameter, it moves when i touch the knob, but the knob is still set on the previous parameter it was on, so both parameters are moving at the same time?

And ive tried resetting the whole keyboard, but the default setting has knobs and sliders set to certain parameters already? :huh::(

I gone through my manual for my keyboard, tried to find something in Reason, and i cant seem to find anything that can help me <_<

Is there a way i can wipe out all the setting and start from scratch? :huh:

Does anyone else here use a Radium49, or any M-audio series midi controllers that can help me? :huh:

Thanks guys! :)

I got the m-audio radium 61 and I used it in reason 2.5. I never assigned any knobs to other parametres than default. I tried once, but I gave up. Sorry.

491803[/snapback]

but what happens if theres a parameter that isnt assigned then? and you want to control it? :huh:

hey guys...!

I eventually ended up phoning M-Audio Tech Support yesterday and asked them about this problem im having. :unsure:

They told me its probably got to do with the CC Numbers on the parameters, and what you need to do is set each each knob and slider to a parameter that doesnt exist in your setup, therefore when its set to that parameter is doesnt effect("move/alter") anything in your setup, you'll have to refer to a MIDI CHART that came with your keyboard :)

It took a long time last night to do, abit tedious actually :ph34r: , i basically had to select MIDI on each device in Reason (Just the Synths, and Samplers) and check every knob and slider on my keyboard to see whether they were worth changing to a "unused" parameter/function in my setup/studio....In my case i changed almost all of them, there were only like 4 of 16 that were worth keeping :huh:

BUT i got it all done last night :D , and im really looking forward to controlling my software properly!

Hope info helps anyone else :DB)

Ey, that's great! :)

Good for you. Nice to see that you have the will to get things done, unlike me who thought "fuck it" after 2 minutes.

492377[/snapback]

hahaha :lol:

yeah i guess im determined to use everything i got to its fullest potential :)

you should give it a try, will be well worth it.