two things (1)

i presented my thesis this morning and now i've definitely finished my studies. although i've been working for one year, i had not the diploma yet...

what has it to do with psytrance ?

well i want to thank people who's been supporting me, eg the 2 freaks who are hanging out every evening in my appartment, and children who had the same examination one month ago.

and i want to thank psytrance for having released enough cds for me to play while i was writing hundreds of pages....

Guest green mouse

oo..i know how happy and relieved you must feel....

I hope to be able to write approximatly the same post in about a week....

so, yeah, as jeff asked - what did you study?

this work was about MultiProtocol Label Switching ( a network technology allowing flows differenciation, provisionning, quality of service on data backbones ). I was working for a big telecom provider.

however i had studied computer science a lot before, which has nothing to do with data networks, s it was hard.

and in january, i'm going to work for another company on transporatation solutions ( computer driven solutions to find the cheapest way to bring something from one point to another, and also some consulting about transportation logistics....) i still don't know if i'll like it very much.

you know everything