Big catastrophe!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! Today, I feel very sad :(:( : I'm coming from the market to buy something to eat, and I discover the right door of my car open. Apparently, someone wants to steal my car's cd player, but he hasn't had a lot of time to make this. But when I have opened the box, I have discovered that this or these guys (I don't know) have however brought my "psychedelic gate vol 1" compilation from Insolation Records!

I'm very furious :angry::angry: This compilation is very rare and I have bought it 5 years ago. Masterpieces like Dimension 5 - Tribe of Moon, Ra - Crystals, Bodh Gaya - Timeshift have now disappeared from my hands! I can't understand why these guys have stolen my double cds and not the cd player!

Now, I'm searching to buy again the compilation, but it's very difficult to find it. Does someone know where I can buy this compilation? Or, if I can't find, can someone send me generously a copy? I know that it's illegal, but do you think to steal my compilation is legal? :(

The way you wrote it gave me a fucking laugh :P

"I'm coming from the market to buy something to eat, and I discover the right door of my car open" -> Hahah; where do you fucking live man?!

Anyway, I've seen on the DC++ hub 'psyside' some non group rips of the compilation; user [HUN]_Yoda77 seems to have it..

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm living in a fucking place in France, man! Every day something shit is happening there <_<<_<

Anyway, a big thanx, man, for your info. I will contact master "Yoda" to see with him what we can do for my lost compilation :lol::lol: