Artist: Shrinkwrap

Title: My first ever laboration

Label: Widesound music production

Format: CD

Distribution: www.widesound.com

Released: January, 2006

Tracklist:

Shrinkwrap - My first ever laboration

Shrinkwrap - My first ever laboration (to extended mix)

This is a maxi single so I will do a review on both tracks at the same time. (same tune in different remix)

This is a bit different of todays electronic music. It is kind of happy but also dark but no full on darkish, and are indeed awsome psychadelic trance with nice effects and melodys.

The intro is cool with noises from left to right, with very psy feel effects, sounds very time spend and well worked.

The main part of the tune is very hard psy-dist-acid kind with awsome melody.

People that loved old school psy like Hallucinogen, Space cat, GMS, and all thoose wired groups, will love this Maxi single.

This is a really strong Maxi single from Shrinkwrap and widesound and i hope I will hear more of this soon.

I do and I can´t wait to get my hands on Shrinkwraps album... this is a true 10/10

Listen to demosamples of this tune @ shrinkwraps website on www.widesound.com/shrinkwrap

• 2 months later...
:) This single is very good and with a new style. A revolutionary style with good base and drums. The soundeffects are very well co-ordinated and adds more filling to the sound. I really recommend this single! I give it 10/10!!! Get it now!! I'm looking forward to the album!!