Deedrah news

All taken from Deedrah's web site:

Here are the news:

First of all, sorry I haven't been giving news for so long. We have been in the studio working most of the time or touring around, but there is a new Deedrah web site coming, with more content, interactivity and all so stay tuned! As for some update , we have now 4 track running with Christof, we know it's too long to come but we want to make it so good.Actually it took us some time to find the proper flow but I think now we are fully tuned and it should be coming faster. Unfortunatly Absolum is very busy and I am too and it's very hard to find free studio dates. Nevertherless little by little the fourth album takes shape and you know what? I like what's coming out of the studio, I hope you will!

GBU (The Goog The Bad & The Ugly) album: Waoh! We have 9 or 10 tracks now, we keep on playing them live and it's kicking. It's going to take us a bit more work to fine tune everything untill we reach mastering stage for a release date in early 2006. I'll post mp3s as soon as I can but be aware that we are going to launch a GBU web site just for GBU fans!

Frederico Baltimore: well Freddy B.'s opus is nearly done too! The album is called "Belleza!" and it's s a mix of jazz and hiphop with probably guest singer Michelle Adamson on some tunes and a few covers and remix works, like a trippy version of Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" or Eric Satie's "Gymnopedie" for example. This is my own very personal and intimate project so I have no release date to give by now, though the album counts 11 tracks this day.

DSD: We (Dino, Shanti and I) are starting a new project. We have only 3 tracks done at the momment but this is gonna rock some dance floors, that's for sure!

http://www.deedrah.com