the old pyramyd records (Label Info. Request)

devious

Okay, so I got to thinking today who was the person who ran Pyramyd records?

There's a CD release called Electronic Dance Experience Volume 1 (the one and only volume that I know of). Astral Projection's "Another World" original track was released under this label on a 12" and on this CD (I have this CD, it's actually pretty fun listening to :))

My question is: Who founded this label? I think I have an idea and I'm going to e-mail him. But maybe I can find out sooner? :-D Any ideas anybody?

Aaron

I haven't even had time to investigate... I was going to guess for Peter Huber but somone's already posted an update to discogs (pending) mentioning that. Post here once you know, ok? =)

shit this reminds me I have to mail Peter as well...

I haven't even had time to investigate... I was going to guess for Peter Huber but somone's already posted an update to discogs (pending) mentioning that. Post here once you know, ok? =)

shit this reminds me I have to mail Peter as well...

402671[/snapback]

Yeah, I just mailed Peter, that's who I was guessing. HEH! Too bad he doesn't have much left over :-D ukiro! He's such a delightful guy to discuss with. Oh! I see our buddy draeke has it covered I suppose. I didn't even bother to look at the "updates" but instead jumped to wondering if it were "Peter Huber" because of P. Huber :-D on the back of the CD. Then knowing Trigger and High Society. Man, he sure has had an impact in the German scene.

Anyways, glad to see you're still alive ukiro. I read your blogs recently, something about leaving a bag behind while out and about at some music/record gathering thing, and how nobody said anything, or something...haha, it was pretty funny. You realize the disgust in humanity, somewhat :-D

Aaron