about anti mp3!!!

Guest pratik

here is a sudgestion for ppl who dont want DJ's to use mp3 burnt audio at parties. make organization that includes psy/goa event organizer or the whole event organizers. and have them make rule that no djs can play copied meterials at parties. as simple as that but its kinda hard to do globally. but something to think bout......

pratik

Guest psyroger

but why the @!#$ wud anyone want to do without the copied cds.....the dj as well as public...when they get to hear unreleased musik...on those cds....well i cant find any reason for ur proposition...!

Yeah ... how do you think DJ's get unreleased music? By MP3 ... or burned cd's from the artists themselve. Not really easy to check...

The only way is looking if a DJ has any original cd or vinyls at all. And if you did find out one of the dj's is playing only burned mp3's, you can't just send him away. At first you had a agreement ... and you have a gap of a few hours in your line-up as well!

Another point of discussion: You can blame the DJ playing illegal copied music ... but also the organiser has to pay for rights to play music for a bigger crowd (at least here in holland, buma-stemra). None of the party-organisers pay these fees as far i know ...

Guest psychedelic Man

wHAT FUCK ARE U TALKING ABOUT???? dO U WANNA HEAR JUST RELEASED SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN??? U better put ur Sun Project 99 album in a cd with repeat and keep listen it man...

For me i wanna hear the newest stuff djs can get... if it a " legal" cd, then its old... and i like psytrance cause people are always innovating... u should think about it... maybe u are not really a trancer, just a fashion-mdma-dancer, who dont give a fuck about quality muic... i dont know...

For me they should not let djs play with legal cds or vynil... just unreleased shit or go away play at the disco near ur fucking house!!!

Guest Cunny load

blah blah....blah blah....

you're not tired to speak about MP3, Peer 2 peer....etc....???

Pratik..your proposition is stupid......ir's an berlusconi proposition !

Djing MP3 with a little/middle and big sound system....it's horrible....the quality of sound is bad....if u like to have shame.....it's your problem.

Please, it's borriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing to read same topics !

Guest paranoid

right on cunny load!!! MP3 quality can never compare to a bought CD. Do it right or don't do it at all. Leave MP3s for home listening, it is a total embarrasment to use them professionally. THINK!!!!!

You are ignorant if you think pro DJ's dont use MP3, I know for a fact even big name DJ's use CD's recorded from MP3's.

MP3 over 192kbps can be played on a big sound system.

This is a really stupid topic.

Guest PumpkinHeadQuarters

for fuck sake ppl.........get over it, you look in ANY major dj/ trance composers cd case, and i guarentee you that they will have copied music......

it is they way of the millenium, what do you think djs do whern they get together to trade, what they swap spit and have bum sex....i dont think soo, they copy music from each other....

The djs who you pay to see play at parties is most likely playing copied or mp3 traded music....

record labvels have found artists through mp3 downloads, artists who have only ever had online album releases, and are now signing fucking contracts, i mean is this really as bad as you all say.....

the small percentage of ppl downloading music compared to the percentage buying music is a big difference....i really dont think the few hundred ppl downloading from this underground trance scene is going to have any major impact on record labels.....

everyone knows that mp3s are compressed files and cdr quality is where its at for any dj playing professionally.....

so get over it, you wouldnt even know the difference when your fav dj plays cdr or mp3!!!