Chibirock-Mahena

chibirock

Cool track! Progressive intro, or, progressive tune overall (: really like the bass, very nice. Although I'm not sure of the first synth you have going there starting at 0:53 and again at 4:30 , doesn't really fit IMO /:

As for the melody that fades in at 5:00, I'd modify the highest note in that melody, think that would do the trick. And that guitar-thingy at 5:34 :P get rid of it! It ruins the tune IMO (: I really like the part from 6:12 and forward, nice! (:

Keep it up! :D

Cool track! Progressive intro, or, progressive tune overall (: really like the bass, very nice. Although I'm not sure of the first synth you have going there starting at 0:53 and again at 4:30 , doesn't really fit IMO /:

As for the melody that fades in at 5:00, I'd modify the highest note in that melody, think that would do the trick. And that guitar-thingy at 5:34 :P get rid of it! It ruins the tune IMO (: I really like the part from 6:12 and forward, nice! (:

Keep it up!  :D

400268[/snapback]

Hi, xiphiaz

THanks for your feedback!

Your advise make sence. I'm happy to hear that.

:)

I checked out your track. It's awesome!!!!!

Nice work :D

Very nice tune

interesting segmentation

2.45 - impressive tickling sample

3.08 - i would put something before the kick returns (this way it is too lurid), maybe some fill in or something

around 4.50 - wow, really ominous atmosphere is made

I agree with xiphias about the sample variation trick.

The guitar doesnt fit very well, but it's great at its own, you should use it in some different track.

Generally, I don't like the kick, it's too classic for a song this unusual (hmmm maybe not, but it feels awkward). I am glad it's not a classical psytrance structured song.

Very good, keep it up ;)

Very nice tune

interesting segmentation

2.45 - impressive tickling sample

3.08 - i would put something before the kick returns (this way it is too lurid), maybe some fill in or something

around 4.50 - wow, really ominous atmosphere is made

I agree with xiphias about the sample variation trick.

The guitar doesnt fit very well, but it's great at its own, you should use it in some different track.

Generally, I don't like the kick, it's too classic for a song this unusual (hmmm maybe not, but it feels awkward). I am glad it's not a classical psytrance structured song.

Very good, keep it up ;)

400566[/snapback]

Hi,mind.breeder

Thanks for practical advice.

I see the track from different view now

which is great.

Kik・・・・・・I really love this Kik :D

Anyway,I 'm really appreciated :lol: