how's SUN Project live?

Guest PsyKaos666

This weekend it's SUN Project live in Belgium... has anybody seen these guys live yet? I'm wondering if the also use their guitars live...

Since i'm a metal freak to... i will surely go over there, but if some people can tell me how they are...? :))))

Guest psygroove0815

I am from Hamburg and have seen them several times Open Air and Indoor. So far they have always used live guitars and drums. They also like to wear alien masks, hehe, enjoy, I listened to metal for a whole decade as well and the live shows always kicked ass...:)

Guest PsYoNic

Last time they were in Belgium, the crowd went completely nuts!! After their act, they played several bis tracks and said they had never seen such a high energy crowd! ;)

Hopefully we can make up to that reputaion again...

!! PARTY HARD BELGIUM !!

oh my god...sun project is by far the best live act there is. hands down no doubt about it. no one even comes close to a live sun project set. i heve seen them like 4 times. i dont even really listen to them at home i have no sun project cds...i just cant listen to them unless its live, thats how good thier live sets are.

do not think they will sound the same as if you hear them from the cd...they wont. its an entirely different thing. and the crowd will go nuts for them unlike they do for anyone else.

just wait till they bust out the guitar.

sun project is playing new years eav here in new york....the very first time i saw them was at new years 2000. i cant wait.

Guest goa tacks

I went to see SUN Project last Spring here in San Francisco...

It was one of the best live set I have ever seen... Yes they bring Guiter in front of the crowds. It is completely unique atomosphere, feels like a combination of psy-party and metal concert... everybody dancing and jumping crazy there...

I wish I could go.. Have Fun!!!

Taka

Guest Sound Surgeon

SUN Project Live is a great show. They ususally wear alien masks and play therir guitars and drums live. so far when i was in their lives i had awesome time , i definetly reccomend you to go to SUN PROJECT!!!!

Saw SUN Project perform LIVE again in Melbourne over the weekend. Those boys surely know how to perform. Heaps of energy that the crowd feels and feeds off. It makes a hell of a difference seeing them play live incomparison to listening to their CD. Its very much like a concert and when they start churning out those familiar guitar riffs you just can't help it, but everyone starts doing the air guitar moves. Lotsa fun indeed.

Guest Psylent Knight

I too got to see them appear LIVE in Melbourne this weekend and did they put on a show!!!! Very good and the crowd went absolutly off to them. I'd have to say they have been the best group/artist I have seen LIVE and give off a lot of energy and send the crowd into a frenzy. At the end of their performance they got a VERY BIG applause from the crowd that I have never seen before been give to an electronic group. Another thing that was cool was that the organizers threw out inflatable guitars to the crowd during the performance which was lots of fun!!!!! The main highlight, as you could imagine, was the guitar tracks.

I heard them in Vienna, Austria, and I didn't like it at all. First of all I don't see the point of having a drummer in a trance group, I think they should program the drums instead, and have him play another synth. Weaving more layers together. And he went completely out of sync 3 times in the last track. And the second guy was basically playing basslines for the 1 1/2 hr. set. Personally I would it more interesting if there were more leadsynths/quirky sound effects used. Just my own opinion. Oh, and by the way, I don't like rock, so maybe that's another thing...

akindo