Wavelab 5.0

Ok

I just got wavelab yesterday and a i am really liking the peformance of that program, and is fairly easy to use, even thou i got tons of questions

I will start with a simple question first

Since i installed wavelab all of my wave files are now directed to it. They had turn into wavelab.wav file. Now, i can off course solve the problem o na especif file by manually change the "open with" instead of wavelab.

The question is:

Is there a way to undo this conversion?. Or you have to manually change all the waves files that you dont wanna use it on wavelab?

There's a little box under the window where you choose the 'Open with...' program that says "always use this program to open this type of file". Try ticking it and see what happens. Also, you can use the "File Types" tab in the Folder Options section of the Tools menu in Windows Explorer to get more detailed control over file associations but this is much more complicated.

There's a little box under the window where you choose the 'Open with...' program that says "always use this program to open this type of file".  Try ticking it and see what happens.  Also, you can use the "File Types" tab in the Folder Options section of the Tools menu in Windows Explorer to get more detailed control over file associations but this is much more complicated.

396002[/snapback]

Thanks colin :)

Problem solved