Ninth of Kin - South London

ilyabirman

Hello everyone. I've been making psytrance for about 3 years, but I've always had very... e... crappy sound, because I had no idea about using eqs, filters and compression. And now that I started to play with this stuff seriously, the results are getting better and better (to my ears anyway).

So here's what I have to show you today:

Ninth of Kin - "South London"

full on / morning

7'47" @ 145 BPM

(comp 107.2, mix 466)

Download: http://nok.eb.ee/Ninth%20Of%20Kin%20-%20South%20London.ogg (7,5 MB)

It's not perfect yet production-wise, but as for the content I'm pretty much sure that's it. Please try to separate your opinions about content and production.

Oh, and if you don't like it, just say you don't like, you really don't have to say it's shit :-) Thanks!

Cheers,

Ilya Birman

ugh, the download is very slow man, reminds me of the 56k modem days :(

maybe it;'s a good idea to just make an mp3 so anyone can listen. I know that ogg is supposed to be better quality but just for having a listen on your pc it isn't that important. good quality mp3's a re fine too ;)

ugh, the download is very slow man, reminds me of the 56k modem days :(

maybe it;'s a good idea to just make an mp3 so anyone can listen. I know that ogg is supposed to be better quality but just for having a listen on your pc it isn't that important. good quality mp3's a re fine too ;)

390969[/snapback]

Sorry about the DL speed, geographically it's hosted in Estonia, and from Russia it works VERY fast. I can't do anything about it, it's the only place where I can put my stuff currently.

As for ogg/mp3. I'm just used to ogg, it's played natively with WinAMP, so I thought it was not a problem... Wrong?