Serach tb303 emulator

hello, i´am new here and this is my first post :) I search a good (free if possible) tb303 emulator. don´t recommend Audiorealism bassline because i thing the sound sucks. I´am looking for sounds like what makes the creakbox, i like the creakbox sound very much but the worse is that you must use the intermal sequenzer. Please recommend a similar synth if possible with downloadlink if not no problem. thx

dont have the link, but search the forum for rebirth, and you will get it. The program is now TOTALLY free :)

you can prolly get it from: www.propellerheads.se

This isn't a perfect emulation, but it does the trick for me.

I use reason for my 303 bassilne. I have my subtractor on, the top oscillator set to sawtooth, the bottom set to square. The square is detuned down between 5 and 90 cents from the sawtooth (suit to taste). FM is set to 0, Ring modulation is on, noise is off, and its mixed between 32 and 96. i have the filter set to lpf 24, with the filter level at about 32, and the resonance between 48 and 70, with kbd. filter at 0. i also have the filter envelope turned up to 20, with all of the envelope settings at 0, except delay. i usually have that set between 4 & 32, depending what im going for. for the amp filter, all settings are set to 0 except sustain, which is at 128 (raise attack by about 5 to reduce popping). overdriving the mixer out works well too, but distorting it tends to be over kill. I dont know if this will work for you, but try it out and tell me what you think.

thx for the suggesment but i more prefer vsti´s.

This isn't a perfect emulation, but it does the trick for me.

I use reason for my 303 bassilne. I have my subtractor on, the top oscillator set to sawtooth, the bottom set to square. The square is detuned down between 5 and 90 cents from the sawtooth (suit to taste). FM is set to 0, Ring modulation is on, noise is off, and its mixed between 32 and 96. i have the filter set to lpf 24, with the filter level at about 32, and the resonance between 48 and 70, with kbd. filter at 0. i also have the filter envelope turned up to 20, with all of the envelope settings at 0, except delay. i usually have that set between 4 & 32, depending what im going for. for the amp filter, all settings are set to 0 except sustain, which is at 128 (raise attack by about 5 to reduce popping). overdriving the mixer out works well too, but distorting it tends to be over kill. I dont know if this will work for you, but try it out and tell me what you think.

I don´t want use reasom because it don´t supports vst´s, so if you need new synths you can´t get any or only a few which were produced from proppelerhead itself.

• 2 weeks later...