Last of records going (ebay link)

devious

Not too much time left.  These are it for a few more weeks.  I will have many more coming up to list.  Anyways, if you like or want, feel free to bid.  I'm more than happy to send international.

Aaron

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZheliospaceQQhtZ-1

370098[/snapback]

I was sad to see that twisted go for only 10 bucks grrr.. somehow I couldn't get onto the page at the time - I'd have paid 40$ or more :(

\\niobium

I was sad to see that twisted go for only 10 bucks grrr..  somehow I couldn't get onto the page at the time - I'd have paid 40$ or more :(

\\niobium

375230[/snapback]

Yeah, I wasn't understanding it myself, but it didn't bother me. It was my second copy of it on there. The first copy went for $54usd, so I was kind of covered. It was listed properly too. I placed the listings around the net too but I guess nobody cared for that one :-)

Anyways, whoever got it...got a pretty decent deal on it. I had these posted on here awhile back for trades, and everyone who offered cash never got back to me so I had to list em on ebay especially after my car got flooded! eek!

Aaron