you alone on an island with only a minidisk and 1 disk of on

Guest *!Losing-Minds!*

you alone on an island with only a minidisk and 1 disk of only 15mins. which track or tracks will you record to be your only music forever?

Guest Jaimz

I would build a raft using the MiniDisc player as a base then I would break open the disc and use the magnetic strip as a sail and use the two halves of the plastic case as oars and I would paddle home.

I'd rather listen to the sounds of the waves lapping against the beach and the sand sifting through my fingers than the same 15 minutes of music over and over again.

Guest *!Losing-Minds!*

oh well i dont give a @!#$ if u ont like this question. i would listen to Ka sol - ka sol and forget about u all previously speaking lamers.

war

Guest spacemonkey - 604

record the sound of myself farting and listen to it in playback over and over and over and over again.

Guest Elfie

hey i was just kidding, reeelaaaaax man!:).....ok, 15 minutes ha.....let's see.............mmmmmmm..........difficult really........Shpongle/A new way.... and PsySex/Boinic Bong rmx.....one chill and one pretty full-on! voila...

Guest psychopat

since battery aren't forever I would record a S.O.S

message on the disk and throw it in the sea in a

water-proof box.

This is the 21th century SONY's rescue bottle ;)

Then I will use the battery/laser lense to make fire.