Track under Construction

First I think it would help if you got a place to dowload more directly, that rapid share thing isn't very rapid. I fortunately had used it before so I knew what to do. But at first look, it makes you think it's some advertisement where you are going to have to download some software or something. Then waiting for the ticket and then clicking on it again is a big hassle, so I think alot of people end up avoiding actually downloading the track in the first place... :blink:

Not sure I like the intro so much, it's not bad just personal taste.

The kick and the bassline sound pretty good, just a bit of tweaking they'd be great.

You have some nice sounds in there, seems to progress a little slow though, but once again thats preference.

Theres also a point where one of the sounds is panned to the right pretty far for a while making the track feel off balanced. You could maybe try automating this during the mastering process so if it's by it'self it's closer to the center and when it needs to be off to the right for the mix you can automate it back that way.

Overall it's a decent production, I can see you are well on your way to making some awsome tracks, just keep up the Work, Read, and Practice ;)

Good luck in your future music projects.

~Airyck~