Eat Static (live)

Xochi

Well I'v just come back from watching Eat Static @ Cabbage,Leeds, UK and my god they where amazing!!! I dont what it was but they sound sooo much better live then they do on the CD's IMO

3 hours of pure Eat Static, it was just mind blowing I didnt stop once for a rest..the crowd where amazing, awsome/energy flowing vibes coming from everybody! then after there set finished another Dj came on and started playing Acid I had tobe carried out by the end of it! hahaha it was the BEST Psy Trance Nights I have ever had in my life :D

I took one picture of them when they first came on! I will put it on here when I get if off my camera!! haha I would of took more but I was to busy dancing to them :P

So! what was your Best Psy-Trance night you have ever been to???

Aye, it looked like a cracking night. Not been to Cabbage for a while (mate no longer lives in Leeds) put always had a brilliant time when I did. Fun bit was waiting for the elderly caribbean gents to finish their games of dominos so they could open up the chill-out.

Eat Static are blinding live and completely lunatic!! Listening to Crash and Burn at the moment, by coincidence...

Probably best nights out have been in Bristol, at Tribe of Frog and sundry others. Used to be a cracking acid-techno night called Carnage at the Black Swan which was always a belter. Alas I couldn't make ToF last weekend which was a right pain in the arse!

Man I love Eat Static! Must've seen them live 4/5 times and they've been amazing each time. I love their recent stuff (check out Dendron too), but it's the older stuff on Implant and Abduction that gets me everytime.