Kundalini 10th Birthday Party

Hi there I'd like to invite you all to what you know is going to be a wicked party; Kundalini's 10th Birthday Party!

an invitation to celebrate ten years of legendary parties for your heart and mind karma

10th birthday celebration event

K u n d a l i n i

activation portal day : Saturday 22d October 2005

Main rig

Two world exclusive album previews

Live H U J A B O Y

S p u n r e c o r d s

Live B U S

Launch of morebusinesslinkyouthere

Psyharmonics records

Dj’s

P a u l T a y l o r

Spun records

www.sirius-records.com

G u s T i l l

A n d y M a s o n

L i q u i dR o s s

Liquid Records

www.liquid-records.com

plus Trance Ballet

live percussion spindrift

Sun drenched tribal grooves

Four world exclusive album previews

Dr Alex Patterson The Orb

'Okie Dokie it's The Orb on Kompakt Disco' (Kompakt)

ORBsessions volume 1 (malicious Damage)

live S U P E R C O Z I

Launch of Luxury Addict

Hypo=espresso records

www.hypoespresso.com

www.supercozi.com

live Titin Moraga Yellow magnetic star

The healing project

mayan records

Dj’s

Tom Fu

Liquid connective

Sounds from the ground

www.soundsfromtheground.com

S t e v e k u n d a l i n i

Ambience healing

A pure live organic six hour ambient and beyond journey from

The joint intelligence committee

the band

Synths, modules, sequ, etc..Paul Nagle (Headshock)

Midi Guitars, modules, sequ, Phil Smillie (drug squid / cerebellum)

Live percussion, sequ..Andy Mason

Performers poi-ers : Carpe Ignem : Trance Ballet : Decorations liquid li and full crew : enchantment Visuals EFX & guests: One illusion lighting company : kundalini sound system : Organic juices / Chi live web feed : Mayan Records Stall : the finest records & cd for collectors, djs and music lovers : head shop freedom (hsf)..and more..

How can we help ?

beyond the ego into the domain of your spirit

Over the years we have come to realise that if we are to be on the so called spiritual side of dance music then the karmic reality of the world we live in is to make a contribution raising consciousness but more importantly put back into society to make a sustained difference for the future.

Kundalini pledges all party profits to reputable charities…everything points to this…the time has come for a new goal…which is were we came in 10 years ago..

A means of making our euphoric party have a positive effect on more than just ourselves : we hope you will join us in this celebration of joy bliss compassion : much love and respect to all.. kundalini crew xxx

more words count less….hold fast to the centre…

Invites sent to your door – no bk fee - ring direct on 07764 517200

Invitations £13+ bk fee at outlets : more on door (please buy early to avoid any disappointment)

Camden Access all areas 0207 267 8320 : Camden market psy dream temple 0207 267 8528 Cyberdog 0207 4822 842 : Covent gardens Mad records 0207 439 0707 : Kinetic little portland street 0207 323 5303 : Croydon wax city 0208 680 9621 : Maria (all areas) 07813 684 399

Outer London Brighton illegal records 01273 623454 : Cambridge streetwise 01223 300496 : Folkestone spectrum music 01303 253878 : Reading Graffiti 0118 8950 0123 : Birmingham & Midlands Mat Organic 0790 4839451

On line & credit cards www.accessallareas.org : www.antidote909.com : www.ticketweb.co.uk

To Contact : event enquires serve chilled hotline : 07764 517200

email kundalini001@yahoo.com

www.kundaliniuk.com

www.kundalinirecords.co.uk

[Contribution and help towards the event is most welcome : please contact the hotline]

Venue : Secret Location in London : further info ring 07764 517200 or Access all areas on 0207 267 8320

Yollo peeps

I would really like to go to this but i have one small problem...

my 2 other psytrance friends will be running off else where.. I would rather not do it alone

Im from hastings/eastbourne.. if anyone else is going up from my area ish and wants a extra person let me know :)

mboxall76@hotmail.com

Hi there Skyrise; I have sent out an email to find out if we can track anyone down in the Eastbourney area. Don't worry; we will find you a friend!!

xx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Our new venue is amazing, the decor teams are incredible and the music is going to be wild.

please check out all the latest info on our beautiful website

http://www.kundaliniuk.com/members.php

We also got a great preview in Time Out and various dance music magazines such as Upfront and Mushroom - so be prepared for a lotta people! But the venue has a capacity of over 2500 and I think we are going to need it!

and remember - all proceeds from this party are going to the Worldvision charity www.worldvision.com - they are doing LOADS of work in Pakistan at the moment with the earthquake there - so at least we all know despite the privilege of us being able to party on down we are at least putting something back whilst we are doing it.

see you all at the Renaissance Rooms!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx