usta

Guest green mouse

Among all the music discussions, reviews, etc....how come noone seems to be ever mentioning USTA and they have released quite a few things this year and hm...anyone with an opinion out there?

Guest Protex Midget

USTA is a great Israeli Label. They came out with a very good release this year - New Frontiers. They also have parties every thursday night at the Dinamo Dvash club in Telaviv, with artists like Charasmatix, Emok, Mark Allen, and more who have given set's and live acts.

Guest green mouse

yeah Protex..i know this..i just want to see other people's reactions...and I haven't had the chance to listen to the new usta stuff so i want to hear from someone who has heard it....it just seems to me that the majority of people on the forum are completely unaware of usta...

actually, are the parties at dinamo dvash still going on? (hehe, do you know those dinamo dvash t-shirts that look like soccer club t-shirts? I love wearing mine at parties ....I totally hate soccer, so it is really funny to ppl when they see it and think it is a soccer club t-shirt....)

do you know by any chance if "Dig it buy me" has been released yet or not?

That "new frontiers" is very good, yes!!

Other godies were Kailum, Brain Bubbles & Spiral Active Project.

But some other USTA cd's were also bad (Entertopia, P.Cok, Zirkin Dance show, Bonky => ok, 1 KILLER track on it)

Their sound is pretty harsh and that's not everyones cup of tea I guess, but it seems that they become better all the time, so it's one of the labels I keep an eye on in the future!!

Also Zoo-B really rocks!! ;-))

Bom Shankar

Anoebis

Guest green mouse

oh, i totally agree that some usta stuff was definitelly not good, and i mostly don't like the cover art of the cds either, but....yes..zoo-b rocks....

Man the new usta release has an amazing human blue song.... finally a good release by them... waited a long time since Ice.. i liked the parasense and aerodance tracks on the Henfield album.... btw. that album has the coolest cover.

USTA, releases nice stuff,,,,,,,,

check the reviews for their albums..... i think there are quite a few////

peace.