The Party!!!

Guest Protex Midget

the psynews party has finnaly been announced!!! damn, it looks like a wiked party. Great flyer, great line-up ( allthough i wish there would be a minimal/progressive act too)

I'm gonna be in amsterdam around the time of the party, and i was wandering if amsterdam is far from the location of the party - if it's not too far, then i'll come t the party...

Guest Slidingtrancer

Hey protex, will you be in Amsterdam? Me too :P I live there...

The party looks great, I hope I can get there....someway or the other..

Guest Mike D

Hmm, wish I could be there but it is totally impossible location and money wise hehe. I am not so interested in the live acts or the dj;s but more just seeing and meeting everyone from the forum, ahh well, maybe next one hehe, maybe I can even dj at it!!

Guest Protex Midget

yes> i'm comming to amsterdam with some friends. we planned to sit & smoke all day in some coffee shop, but now we are also looking for some good parties - any recommendations?

Guest JanUa

Protex ... come to the party ... it's a three hour drive with the car so by train ... hmmmmmm dunno for sure ... let the forum know what your plans are ... Belgium is IMO more fun to party than Holland ...

Guest StoNeY!

amsterdam isn't that far from Lier by train. I'd say a two hour voyage max, just take the train amsterdam-brussels, get off in Antwerp Berchem and take the train to Lier there. From there it could be tricky, cause you'll have to find a bus, but I guess it's possible, I will probably have to search for a bus too so...

Anyway, if you think on coming I'd be more than happy to find when and where you could take a bus, just drop me a mail... ;)

Guest Stamper

hey stoney ... I'm also interested in those busroutes ... !!

if you find somthing, could you drop me a mail too ... please ... ?

tnx in advance ...

(I'm not from around Lier)

Guest Protex Midget

thanx for the info guyz! I guess i'll see you in belgium at the party...

it's gonna be great meeting all the people from the forum!

Guest Niels knigge

Nooooooo! This party looks so cool but......... It's placed in the middle of The Roskilde Festival !!! DAMMIT.......

Guest >>>flo3>>&

10x janua! its absolutely the first thing that comes in my mind when i see an interesting gig...;)

really looking forward to come...