check out my rave tracks

Asteroid

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate.

Listening "reality2rave" first.

Intro is very good ;)

The way you put your beat after it is also nice.

Generally I can hear and enjoy a lot of psy hapenings but sometimes the beat is little bit repetitive and some fxs are too loud.That doesn't mean that I don't like these sounds (some are really good) but track needs a touch at mastering at some points.My taste?A mix of modern psy with old school sometimes powerfull and enough energy. :)

"Last journey"..More dark bass here..better for my taste B) Kick-snare..authentic old school beat..Nice sound and paning at 1:48.Really tripy!You continue very nice with lfos and oscs but the beat remain the same <_< Break is also nice and evil but I would prefer it without the kick.Good sequencer after it.Trips me again B)

Work with the beat and you will have an excellent dark and evil psy old school track.

Keep up the good work :)

• 2 weeks later...

is this rave...sorry, but i understand rave as the music the prodigy and others made in the early 90's, no?...

but any way, this is another discussion...it sounds quiet good, maybe a little more variation, but it's alraedy ok...carry on the good work!!!

greetz...