3ó mentris - psychedelic tracks 3ó

To Elfenpunk: the name reminds me those Elfentanz parties in NRW Germany back there in 90s:) The track is very nice , the frequencies are well balanced. I can hear 3 subgenres in one song , the song starts with North European (more or less)minimal psychedelic arrangements, going through a Old school passage around halfaway fo the song , then it metamorphs to a more Israeli touch with modulated synth leads. The pan setting is messed up at about halfaway of the song, dominating left.

Intelligent arrangement, but how I mentioned before 3 genres in one composition is kind of confusing to dance to. Very streamlined, yet exciting to hear.

please mention you tools, and whether you have released any records.

thumbs up dude. ;))) I enjoyed it alot.

Hey Saikick,

thanx alot for your detailed feedback! Indeed this track was inspired by a "Waldfrieden"-party here in berlin. Nice elfs berzerking on the fullon-floor, I enjoyed it alot! Then it took 2 months (with a big break in between) to finish the track. This may be one reason that there are so many dfifferent genres in only one track. It find it hard to listen to the same track so many times while producing and simultaniously imagine how it would sound to people who listen to it the first time. So less might be more in many cases. But my main focus was to carry the energy I received on that awesome party.

I actually started producing more seriously this year - before I played around alot for many years in all possible genres but didn't finish many tracks. And I didn't have good equipment, just an old Akai s900 sampler (anyone interested btw? ;) ) a "technox" and some other more or less cheap stuff. Now I have good monitors (fostex pm-1) and start to dig into this "frequency-stuff", into the cryptic world of audio-engineering. This wasn't possible before. I exclusively use software like eg. tau pro for basslines, z3ta+ (lead), albino, synth1 (the trolls in the beginning), battery (for drums and other samples) and lots or other plugins.

I didn't release any tracks yet but of course it would be great if this would happen some day. But it will be a long way and take lots of practice to get there I think.

So thanx again for listening and writing -

and have a nice day!