D-Nox live @ Voov 2005

krelmatrix

Broken Symmetry on Mercury Sessions - broadcasting Monday Aug. 15 -

http://www.mercurysessions.com

Download previous shows at: http://www.krelmatrix.com

For today's show I am happy to be broadcasting a live recording of the German progressive master D-Nox from the Voov festival in 2005. Having been lucky enough to be on the dancefloor (with about 5000 other freaks) during this set, I can personally attest to the amazing quality of the mix.

D-Nox is a man who needs little introduction. An experienced deck wizard for well over a decade, he has garnered much attention worldwide in the last year for his work with studio partner Frank Beckers, which has seen current and forthcoming releases on labels such as Vapour Records, Vapourise, Sprout Music, Plastik Park, Proton Music, Electribe, Iboga Records, Baroque and VP Records. As a constantly-touring DJ, he is a regular visitor to many of the best dancefloors worldwide. In the coming months, you can catch him in Hungary, Portugal, Japan, Brazil, Australia, Turkey, and of course his native Germany. Somewhere along the way, he also finds time to run 2 successful labels - Sprout Music and Plastik Park Records.

The set here is the first hour from his set at the famous Voov festival in Germany this year. The Sunday afternoon set closing the "alternative stage" at Voov is arguably one of the best dancefloors a progressive DJ can play for in Germany. 2005 marked the 2nd time in the last 3 years that D-Nox has thoroughly rocked this spot, giving one of the most memorable sets of the summer.

Huge thanks to D-Nox for letting me broadcast this fantastic recording!

The first hour of the show will be heavy progressive mix from myself, with the recording from D-Nox in the 2nd hour.

info:

Broken Symmetry feat. Dr. Krelm

Aug. 15 guest - D-Nox live @ Voov 2005

1st & 3rd Monday of the month

2-4pm (EST), 7-9pm (UK), 20-22:00 (Germany)

http://www.mercurysessions.com

how's the bitrate...

I hated full moon and missed voov for not having any progressive so I'm very curious but again I'm a freak when it comes to bitrate...

192 is the minimum...

I hope it is 192...

progresssive set from voov ^_^

for your sake i hope its 128 or lower, stop complainging for stuff that you get for free...

for your sake i hope its 128 or lower, stop complainging for stuff that you get for free...

314205[/snapback]

I'm not complaining I just said I'm a freak when it comes to bitrate...

is that allowed... pleace <_<

I just hoped it'll be 192 didn't say I hated it if it would be 128...

is it forbidden to hope on this forum ????

and it is the second time I ask for bitrate... after 2 times you get annoyed ?????

damn man... get a grip :rolleyes:

Sorry, the broadcast stream is only 128k - it's really rare to ever find an online broadcast with anything above that quality since the bandwidth would be enormous. You should still listen - it sounds fine. :)

And you will be kicking yourself for going to Full Moon instead of Voov. ;)

Sorry, the broadcast stream is only 128k - it's really rare to ever find an online broadcast with anything above that quality since the bandwidth would be enormous.  You should still listen - it sounds fine. :)

And you will be kicking yourself for going to Full Moon instead of Voov. ;)

314210[/snapback]

I'm going to voov instead of full moon... truste me... just convince my friends but I'll do that...

it's 128 pitty... but I listen to it anyway... progresssive from voov ^_^

1000 times thanx man... just what I wanted....

peace to you krelmatrix ;)