2. SPICE PEAK

3. GLUE GUN

4. SPY VS. SPICE

5. FEATHERS

6. BAD RABIT

7. E'ESPICE

8. CLONES

9. SRANGE

So, here is the third official album as Spicelab, from 1996 and it is pretty different than first two - Planet Spice and A Day On Our Planet. Here he is combining all sorts of styles, same he did with LSG around the same time, doing lots of experiments in styles and freestyle approach at making an album which I like very much. We can hear some first housey sounds here but they are beautifully arranged and not in your face.

He starts an album with very good intro SPICE LIKE US. We have his spacey atmosphere but this song is loosing itself somewhere, it is very good intro but somehow too long cause there isn't some progress during the track. Still, the song is good for chilling.

SPICE PEAK started to pick up somewhere, he added mystic atmosphere and made rather intense spacey track. We can actually hear the reminisences of old Spicelab and he is managing to drive you throughout the whole track. Very nice track.

GLUE GUN is very interesting track. It has some kind of tribal feel to it, also pretty spacey but at the same time full of crystal effects that penetrate your head effectively. His sonic manipulation never fails.

SPY VS. SPICE is to me the best on album by now. More fast and melodic than beginning of the album, this track is slowly setting the crazy atmosphere which is about to occur with the rest of the album. Bouncey rhythm is driving you smoothly with few extra twitches here and there. Very good track.

FEATHERS is very gentle, spacey, metamorphing track. It starts slowly, progressing constantly with extra sounds and amazing rhythm added that has some kind of joking feel. You can clearly hear that Oliver Lieb is behind all of this. Very effective track, love it !

BAD RABIT is to me the best one on album, completely acid influenced and made for tripping. Amazing track. It is pretty psychotic and demented, just the way I like it. He put so many sounds at once that he created sonic chaos but in a tame way, pure psychedelia. Yummy !

L'ESPICE is the only 'trancey' song on album, the fastest one and also psychotic at some stages, with some house sounds to calm it down a little bit, another one of the best ones on album, very very good...

CLONES is PURE perfect spacey alien ambient bliss. It is so gentle, melodic and pure Liebesque style. I like it so much, and it captures the essence of his old Spicelab works...Fantastic ! Really trippy !

SRANGE is closing the album and it's nice but it could have been done better actually, it just goes and goes and not actually taking you anywhere in particular...

So, he did it again, not that spacey and deep as his first two Spicelab albums but surely very enjoying and trippy album, made especially for 'cyber kids'...I like his serious playing and twiddling with sounds, he is true master of electronic music. By now, he never failed into making any release less than good or brilliant...9/10