...reprint of cd's by inpsyde media...

Guest AtomikElf

"as the godsend label inpsyde media seems to be willing to repress any psytrance rarity, what about making an exhaustive list of all the deleted CDs you would sincerely like to see edited again?"

i just remembered one absolute killer of a "compilation double cd"

Trancentral 5 : A Sonic Initiation

i'd do anything to get my hands on that. i HAD it, but over the years one got stolen and one got sat on and broken :/

Guest dam10n

that was the mark allen one wasnt it - ah yes very classy still play it now... that medicine drum and the tune either side of it is wicked :o)

good call.

Guest AtomikElf

yeah, that's the one

"(where are we going?).........i don't know.........but what i do know........(what's that?)........wherever it is.........it's a long way.....from what's over here...........!!!!"

Guest Gorgonator

Trancentral 5 is a real killer comp, but don't forget volumes 4,6 & 7 they are also awesome and IMO volume 7 is the best in the series.

Why these are not highlighted is beyond me !

Anyone interested in these comp's please mail me and we can sort out a trade, I have the originals of these gems !

Bom !

Guest Colin

It's a long way from Potslovia, aktchulee. We did a dub version of Fluorostani Transcendance at the time; with any luck it'll be on the new Unconscious Collective album (when we can find a label!). Provisional album title: "Sinus Tarmac Dogshelf".

Colin

OOOD

Unconscious Collective

• 1 month later...
Guest shu-ki

hello there,

are you still intresting in tracentral 5 ?but not original i can make you a copy?

let me know

shu-ki@kagdila