VOOV or SOLALUNA

which party do you think is more atmospheric, with good vibration&good people?

it's too difficult for me to decide which to go!

Guest Setsuko

well , all i know is that this year i'll go to Samothraki without any hesitation ;-) ... and i'll bring all my positive energy with me ...

never been to Voov nor Solaluna , but i guess the atmosphere is unique at both places :-)

Guest andy

i'd say sola luna - went to voov last year and it was fukin brilliant - but sola luna is in warm greece and on for longer!!!!!

Guest sukanta

i've got the same problem... boom or samothraki ????

i'm definitely going to voov , but not sure about samothraki (really expensive travel... :-/)

boom is a really less expensive travel for me (i live in france)

question:

does anyone have any tips to go to greece the cheapest way possible (btw i don't have any car or van ;) )

bom

Guest Goazzz!!!

Cheapest ways always are buses or trains!!!! I don't know the exact price but i think it is far cheaper than plane!!!! You can take the train from your town to Thessaloniki and then bus to Alexandroupoli and the ferry to Samothraki (bus and ferry are quiter cheap)!!!!

There is also the option to hook up with other people leaving France to Samothraki by car and share money for gas etc!!!!!! That's the cheapest possible way!!!! Check also for last minute flight tickets to Thessaloniki!!! You may find a cheap one!!! Whatever you choose don't come in Athens first, it is quite far from Samothraki!!!!

Guest sukanta

thanks for your tips dude

i'll try to check the train

do you know any greek railway internet site ???

thanks ,

Guest Freakazoid

gp... i can't decide too :-P

and to samothraki the cheapest way is BY AIRPLANE ;-) from the netherlands that is :-), the train is sooo expensive, and takes 3 years (err days) to get there :-) greetingz from outher space!

Guest Goazzz!!!

Unfortunately i don't know the link to the official Greek railway site but if you check samothrakidancefestival.com there are railway connections with all Europe!!! There must be the address of the Greek railways!!!!

Wellcome!!!!!

Guest Setsuko

yeah thanks Goazzz ... very usefull ;-)

hope we can meet eachother at the trance dance fesival :-)

psy bye !

Guest cosmonaut

Well, I'm pretty much convinced because the line up is almost the same as last year, the organizers are the same too, and last summer every announced name came, so...

Guest sukanta

to cosmonaut:

the line up is TOTALLY different from last year , last year there were probably like only 6-7 live acts...

the line up this year is almost 4-5 times bigger than last year...

that's why i'm wondering.....

bom

Guest peter

Author: Brain (---.space.gr)

Date: 05-24-02 10:23

Attention PsyPeople !

Solaluna festival and Samothraki festival are completely different festivals !

A

This years Solaluna Festival will take place at Skotina Pierias between the 26th and the 29th of July. INFO: www.solaluna.gr

Solaluna 2002 is organized by a concert organization which helped last year the others (now Samothraki team) to set up the first Solaluna...they just kept the name.

B

The Samothraki Dance Festival will take place at the Samothraki island from the 22nd till the 26th of August. INFO: www.samothrakidancefestival.com

-stay psychedelic-

Guest cosmonaut

to sukanta:

What I’m trying to say is that judging by last summer we can come to some conclusions.

So if the organizers brought ALL the promised artists last year, why shouldn’t we have some trust now. BTW, the line up at the stage 1 is almost the same as the last year. The artists from stage 2 are not announced for any other festival at that time, so…

Bom