ProSect Interview

ProSect

Hello dear friends, I want to invite you to read about my projects, visions and many other different factors i've met on my journey as an artist - all this and more in the IsraTrance's (by Pavel) interview with me:

http://www.isratrance.com/www/interview/sh...?id=54&lang=eng

Enjoy!

B)

ND.

Guest .::E.P

Typical picture these days... a labtop and a pair of monitors and a keyboard... so much for studios now :)

I miss the good old days where the work was done in real studio's.. it was so much more fun and inspirational.

It's not a critique.. heck I use some Vst's too.. I am just being nostalgic :)

Typical picture these days... a labtop and a pair of monitors and a keyboard... so much for studios now :)

I miss the good old days where the work was done in real studio's.. it was so much more fun and inspirational.

It's not a critique.. heck I use some Vst's too.. I am just being nostalgic :)

297909[/snapback]

Check the music first mista. You might be blown away. This ain't your typical wishy washy Israeli full-on :angry:

Guest .::E.P

Check the music first mista. You might be blown away. This ain't your typical wishy washy Israeli full-on :angry:

297911[/snapback]

? :huh:

I was not refering to music. i was refering to a picture in the interview and the nostalgia of working in a real studio. maybe read my post again mate? ;)

i miss those days too, those kids of the next generation... :P

anyway equipment will be cool as soon as i will have resources for that, but hey kristian isn't the mind is the most real instument out there?

ND