Shakti Project Party ( B ) last night

Somewhere between 1 AM and 2 AM our minds took a wrong turn ( I think it was when we passed the Aldi ) and ended up in MoushkaTown, where sheriff Tim shoots everything he can eat. And sheriff Tim eats everything. Except beans. Like a true vegetarian, he doesn't eat beans. He never goes to the beantcher. Never. He's even a member of the B.L.F. And he never uses eyeshadow that has been tested on beans.

Shakti Project was a blast ! The music was incredible. The DJ until 3 was of the female species, and used a strange technique for mixing : she didn't use the sliders, but the volume buttons of each channel, so once in a while speaker A or B just went numb. But the fact that because of this I regularly went to the chill out kept me fresh for the Moushka train of madness, he played progressive raw and hard, fast and with that typical openairgoa tok-tok-tok-tok-tok... beat ( don't think chicken, think dry wooden beat ). Another thread in here is "best Guitar track", well I saw Concentrix, I saw his guitar, I saw his fingers on the guitar moving an moving, I heard guitar, and I thought "this is it". The man eats out your brain with a spoon through your ear.

And the people, aaaah, the people, really friendly ! I didn't meet some goa regulars I always bump into, but the people who were there were absolutely brilliant...life is what you make it and so are parties. Smiling faces, open communication, if only out there the same spirit would dwell ...

The VJ's, Retina Mindfunk Visuals, brought 25 tapes or so, always changing, tweaking and uplifting the images. A lot of the images they projected were shot at some seventies open air party...it were seventies hippies or XXI goa freaks...the images really contributed to the spirit of the party ... you saw happy dancing people on screen, you felt really related. The visuals were warm, intrusive. Not the average X-Mix graphical design work, but warm , true , deep colors.