xerox & illumination rocks

fohat

yes I know nothing new, but they rock in a different way.

there are so few arists out there keeping quality of their releases top notch and are evolving the same time.

When "Temporary Insanity" came out beginning last year I was very much impressed about this pumping full-on trance with a very unique style. I hoped to get more of this and checked immediately all follow up releases and remixes on different compilations. But instead of providing the same formula they changed their sound and style. At first I asked myself where is the pumping nightrance gone (and was kind of disappointed) but then I discovered the new stuff is just mindblowing:

XEROX AND ILLUMINATION - Paranoia on V/A Freedom Fighters

SANDMAN AND PHISIX - Phaze off (Xerox and Illumination rmx) on V/A Sirius Blasting

XEROX AND ILLUMINATION - The Vision on V/A Digital Oracle

Especially with the track "Paranoia" they defined or let's say redefined a new (old) style which has been picked up now for example for the newest Spun comp. "Zero Gravity" (and yes this is imho the best comp. from Spun in 2 years) and also for the latest Etnica "Phase three." Am I wrong?

I would wish that more artists would concentrate on quality and not quantity. That way we would't have that much crap releases and it would not take month to find a couple of good tracks. But that's another story...

Now I'm very curious about next full length of Xerox and Illumination, does anybody know if there is something on the track?

Fohat