about the Schizoefective album by the Delta

dude, is it just me or the production of this album is simply amazing?

just can't get enough of Pop!!!! the production on that particular song is just incredible...

That album is one of my top 5 all time killer albums and the only song that has made me feel the same feeling as Pop is Nerve's Channel 59... @!#$ @!#$ MANNN!!!!! can't fuckin' belive that songggg!!!!!!!!

just imagine those 2 traxx at 4 am in the midle of a full moon party in the forest!!!!!

psss... i just wouldn't be amazed to see the Devil, Satan himself dancing in the midle of the floor whit those 2 tunes...

<>

v4K

Guest Joemrmeat

Have you tried Spiralliaz, blast-food...

It's a kind of skizzoeffective album, different, but similar :)

JOe

Guest Honguito

Yeah, Pop is fukkkkkking amazing. It's quite boring on a bad soundsystem but when played on a good one, yeeeeeeeeeehehahhahaehe

psssss!!!! Spirallianz's Blast Food is just awesome!!!!

it has a few mind blowing traxx that fit just with the Delta and Nerve

Ok, correct me if i'm wrong on this one but isn't pop and channel 59 on the same style of psy?

where can I get some more of this killer style!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest eCactus

The Schizoeffective album is a real techno-trance milestone. Pop is great, and I really like Supercell.

I have never been disappointed by anything created by X-Dream/The Delta or Spirallianz/Midimiliz. I'm looking forward to seeing them live in Bulgaria this summer. Anybody going?

Guest FinnHawk

I LOVE blasting Scizoeffective on my car stereo... I just wish I had a subwoofer... that would make it even more incredible. Sounds best played loud on a high quality sound system. You're right that it does sound kinda shitty on a low quality system (like computer speakers)... Just doesn't do it justice. amazing production quality indeed.

Sal