New Goa tune up

"Aiai" ... I love that robot talking voice hehe :)

First impression is that you need some more mid range stuff, or weaken the hihats. The percussion is really cool, I love that bubbling stuff in the background but the hihats stand alone a bit, maybe reduce their volume, especially the hissing noise a bit. Cool use of samples.

Really great lead, wise use of FX, though I think you need something to back it up. What about a deep bubbling LFOed acidline or something like that? Anyway, this stuff is really cool. Loving the ending when it gets all darker. Keep this quality up :)

"Aiai" ... I love that robot talking voice hehe :)

First impression is that you need some more mid range stuff, or weaken the hihats. The percussion is really cool, I love that bubbling stuff in the background but the hihats stand alone a bit, maybe reduce their volume, especially the hissing noise a bit. Cool use of samples.

Really great lead, wise use of FX, though I think you need something to back it up. What about a deep bubbling LFOed acidline or something like that? Anyway, this stuff is really cool. Loving the ending when it gets all darker. Keep this quality up :)

266631[/snapback]

thanks, this is just a rough copy, im doing some touch ups on it a little later but this is the basic layout i guess

thanks again for the feedback

very nice intro, great samples, i like the way u introduce things without forcing... it flows very nice...

then nice groove, good sounds that answer back and forth...

i agree that the hihats are a little too loud... the melody after the break might go for too long a little, although u did make it more varied later...

i think u should try to add another melody on top maybe, instead of having the same lead sound for so long... at 5:30 it's got a nice goa feel with that little melody...

another great sample at the end, and nice break... same thing at the end u could add another melody, maybe an acid line with filter gradually increasing... to finish with a bang!!!

overall nice work... what pgm did u use???