Saiko-Pod cd is out!

Guest Peaceful Warrior

Yes, Saikosounds.com now has the new Saiko-Pod album Phutures and Options. It is fucking awesome! Go listen! They have sound samples on the site. Of course many of you already know of the goodness that is Saiko-Pod and so you need no convincing. Anyway, I have been waiting for this album for along time and so I am so happy! :)

Guest Gorgonator

Just placed my order, cheers for the tip off.

Im so excited, from listening to the preview this could be the album of the year !

Guest russ

five tracks are old and already released. the others are a bit lame in my opinion. the production is stunning, but the production on madonna is also stunning, and the music lacks intensity and seriousness. i hope koxbox release a more serious style for the next koxbox album. but there is one great track that sounds "koxboxish" and that is the phenomenal downbeat track, going down in chinatown.

Guest kingdok

"Phutures" sounds like a remix of "Magnetic Force" and "Two Dots" is yet another version of "Crunchy Moles/A Major Problem In Australia." The fact that Saiko Pod completely renamed these tracks is a little misleading, when they're quite obviously borrowing a good deal of material from other tracks.

I really like "Wednesday," as it's in the same vein as Ian Ion's Epoptika project.

This promises to be a well-rounded album. I can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox.

there is a pretty good track "sashitarian" on a new compilation (a collaboration with solstice) & i dont think it is on the album. or has it also been released before?

Guest beuh-air

to smd:

this track is on the last solstice comp' called ejam

and it's the best saikopod 's track (with ping pong) i've ever heard!!

this track is 10 times better than any track on the album

you could find this comp' on www.saikosounds.com

very good comp' imo with antidote , synthetic, antidote vs synthetic , yumade , biotonic , alien project vs orion , gbu , saikopod...

enjoy ;)

bom