3. NOVASTORM

4. GET OUT

5. LECTROLYTE

6. MICROFISH

7. NETHERWORLD

8. FREAKME

9. FIREFLY

10. CENTURION

Here is the second album by Oliver Lieb most popular project - L.S.G. This second journey is not so precise and cleverly arranged as first one but it has many good songs. He started using housey sounds and some parts tend to be a bit monotonous. Whilst his first effort was spacey and trippy, this one is more ' on the ground '. It has floaty rhythms but somehow lacks real FLOW.

First track, CAN U HEAR ME is nice opener, short and slow and with some housey sounds sets the chilly atmosphere for an album. Next one HEAR MY VOICE is like a continuation of the previous track, also short and with house sounds as well, but it get monotonous unfortunately. NOVASTORM is first Oliver LIeb alike song now and it is pretty good. It has nice melody and driving rhythm and it sets the atmosphere better for the rest of the album. GET OUT is very good song, very trippy and distant and it has some breaking beats in the back. LECTROLYTE is another standard Oliver Lieb trance song, the best on album by now, melodic, spacey and liquid. He finally put the pace up but then comes short intermezzo MICROFISH with beautiful female vocals that it exactly sounds like an intermezzo for NETHERWORLD, the best song on album and biggest hit from the album, if not one of L.S.G. biggest hits nevertheless. What to say about this song, all of you already know it and it is pure perfection. Hypnotic melody that hypnotises you and doesn't let you down for 11 minutes. FREAKME is another good experimental trancey track with nice pads and overall positive feel. FIREFLY is 12 minutes long journey and it is also one of the better ones on album. CENTURION is after Netherworld the best on album, it has some kind of psychedelic feel cause of very good arrangement of sounds, effects and melodies.

All in all, this is pretty good album, only it tends to sound the same all the way through cause he uses same sounds and effects everywhere. NETHERWORLD, CENTURION, LECTROLYTE and FIREFLY are the best on album...7/10