3. GHREG ON EARTH - TELLURIAN HALO

4. SPINDRIFT - NEUROTRONIC

5. DATAKULT - HOAX BOX

6. SPINDRIFT - DIG IT

7. DATAKULT - PUNISHER

8. SPINDRIFT - FLEX

9. DATAKULT - DEMON SECT

10. HOOGA BOOGA - REC23

Here is very interesting compilation from one of the new but very creative labels RESONANT EARTH. I finally got this compilation and I am amazed by the cleverness of it. It sounds like a concept compilation and even though there are few average tracks, there are lots of very good ones too...

THE MAXIMIZERS open the compilation and from the start there is amazing taste of old school psychedelia. This track is melodic and very psychedelic, it has some acid sounds and you feel very cozy listening to this melodic madness. I find it as one of the best on compilation.

Next one is very good track by our friend Spindrift called DITHERED. It has very good structure, and it is very psychedelic and demented. It has very good breaks and nice rhythms and it is also one of my favourite on compilation. Keep up the good work Leo...

Next one, TELLURIAN HALO is nice Ghreg On Earth track but it misses something to be completely good. It start to be monotonous somewhere in the middle and doesn't go so far unfortunately. Like he ahd a good idea that he didn't developed better.

NEURTRONIC is not as good piece as his previous one, it is still psychedelic but it lacks the energy of the first Spindrift track, still pretty good though.

HOAX BOX is average one unfortunately. It has steady beat and sample of Master Of The Universe after which more interesting part follows but still, it could have been done better.

DIG IT goes more into funky realms and I quite like such formal construction of the track. It has very bouncey rhythm and nice effects but I needed something else in the progression of the track.

PUNISHER is very dark, evil track. It is pretty solid and psychedelic but it has that repetitive beat that actually ruins the track cause track has great potential of being very in your brain but that kick simply breaks the flow of sickness of it.

FLEX is very juicy and trippy track. It has nice energy through the track and cute melody appears somewhere in the middle. Pretty good track.

DEMON SECT is as title suggest, mean and evil. Its psychedelic structure lifts you from the ground and make you trip like a madman. It is the best Datakult track here definately, shivering madness.

Last track REC23 is nice but nothing more than that even if it the longest one here, it lacks something to be great. It has nice acid sounds around and tribal feel but still needs something, don't know what.

All in all pretty interesting compilation from RESONANT EARTH. There are variations in the tracks but whole compilation sounds like it is done with some concept. Get it if you like your music to be different than music nowadays...8/10