Neutronix party 6th May - dublin

Subsonik

Just popping in a post to say that the last neutronix party at the Temple bar music centre was the best one yet! What an awesome time I had tripping my face off on mushrooms. You guys sure brought in some excellent DJs. Were some damn fine spanish girls fluttering about too!

I believe they were Spanish DJs - anyways, they rocked the floor and the music was SICK all night long. Never heard most of the stuff they were pulling out. Would like to see many more DJs like these guys. I think they were Mekkanix.

Peace.

:D

• 3 months later...

I've been to a few of these, one of my best friends and I are the vanguard of psytrance in our little huddle of freaks and once we figured out there were actual gig to go to rather than just arseloads of mp3s we were out like a shot.

Thing is... We went sober! And it rocked! We'd find the trippiest looking people and start dancing with them (we both do drugs alright but more for special occasions than any old night out). To be honest I preferred it when the gigs were held in the redbox, the space was nicer somehow, and the crowd in the music centre seems to be different too. Still, they're pretty good as parties go and I wish I could attend more of them.