The Good Old Times Of Melodic & Emotional Goa Trance !

Guest Psychedelic Hippie

Hello My Brothers & Sisters!

I have a question for you all: when was the last time you felt enlighted while listening to goa trance ? ? ? ?

It seems that nowadays goa trance is more about techno & other non-goa-related issues!

Where are the days when you could come to a party & really enjoy the music & get the positive feedback & vibe from the sounds & the melodies you hear ?

I miss the days of the great underground goa movement, when people did music from the heart. Nowadays, more & more goa & psy artists don't really understand the true concept of goa trance & its messages. They make music just to get famous & therefore they don't put their soul into it ! Am I right ?

I miss the days when people would gather in a forest, with nothing but nature around them & dance to the tribal sounds of goa.

Here are some tracks which are the ultimate example of the true goa sound for me & other old school & melodic goa fanatics:

dimension 5 - iron sun, Talamasca-Sinai, hyperion - sun flower, Shakta & Moonweed-Micronesia, sheyba - ganesh, sheyba - into the fourth dimension, Nemesis-Snake Dance, amanite fx - alfalfa.

I do not want to come to a party & hear some tekno-influenced tracks, with nothing but a steady beat & some fx thrown just for the "rush".

No matter what you say, minimal supporters, your sound is too unreal.

There is no spirit & emotions in your sound. Minimal sounds rather raw & un-emotional.

Some of you would say that trance needs change.

I would answer them that trance WAS perfect the way it used to sound. There is an unlimited world of what one can do with sounds & melodies.

Goa NEEDS progression & all that, but not in the price of losing the melodies & the feeling.

Today's young goa freaks don't even know how melodicold school goa sounds!

This ain't right!

If we want to keep goa trance alive, we have to join hands & bring the old vibe back!

For the sake of the global trance movement, the true hippies & goa minds around the world, we have to save the true goa sound & culture, in order to bring peace & unity & be truly happy & enlighted!

May The Spirit Of God Be With You !

Boom Shankar!