Help me move the remaining reviews!

Lemmiwinks

Well I guess you noticed that I revamped the reviews section to be much more user-friendly. The thing is that now there are still some old reviews remaining that I've probably overlooked. So if you want to help, simply copy-paste the topic title in this post (if you put the link it would be even better) and the release date of the album and I will move it to the apropriate section in no time :)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

how about all the oldest reviews published in the old goa reviews section on the left?

i mean are you going to transfer them in the new system, or let them like this,but it wouldn't be very coherent as you give the possibility of adding review of old release with your new system.

So i believe that people won't consider anymore these old reviews posts on the left now,and will start new thread here. Would be better the possibility of kee going already existing reviews.

100% agree... but the technical aspects would be MUCH more difficult (the main reason that the database system was abandoned and we were left with just the forum section was that the "database" is static, so someone has to always check for now reviews and manually update it). And then don't forget that this is just a temporary measure in the wating for the big psynews revamp... which will come someday... So see this as a compromise in the meantime, it's definatley NOT a definitive measure...