faggots

Well it is Texas Faggott, and faggott is very different from faggot so why don't

you just shut up about it and have fun, enjoy the music, that's all that matters..

And I would also like to know what on earth happened to the excellent site? :)

Can't understand a word they are saying there

--muhveli

Guest PuuhaMees

Would u please stop repeating yourself EP ;). I answered already on my behalf in another thread about this. I think we might be a little more straight forward here in Finland, why dont u come here to find out. We r all unpredictable alcoholics & junkies who spank each other wearing full-on pvc wardrobes in a steaming sauna.

PuuhaMees

PS. I am a proud fan of that gayband & proud of it. I am proud 4 being so gay myself as well.

gayness is a wonderful thing....actually, have you ever met a person who did not want to be gay and who did not want all his friends to be gay also?

Guest Stormbringer

I´m listening to Exogenic 06 right now and my ex-girlfriend went crazy, begging me to record it for her!

Crazy stuff! I´m very sorry that I haven´t found any more vinyls with TF. I don´t want mp3´s!!!