Using other VSTi's in reason?

Hey people,

I've just started using Reason 2.5, and I am wondering, are those built in synths all I can use, or can I use other VSTs as well? I have quite a few that I have been using in FL studio but now I want to use them in reason and I can't figure out how. Looked through the user guides that come with reason and didnt see a mention of doing this.

Can anyone help?

Bummer...

So what would be a good way for me to use other VST's in conjunction with tracks from reason? I am still an amatuer with this stuff, any links to a tutorial website or something would be cool...I've heard 'rewire' mentioned around the place, can I rewire reason to another program that allows other VSTi's?

Guest djnemo

Yes you can. Thanks to a little technology called ReWire you can slave your Reason to your cubase. If you have a 2.x version of Cubase, then you can even edit all the reason Midi information directly in Cubase.

Tell me if you would need some help setting this up, I have done that quiet some times.