release in Europe.plz help!

Guest reece

hey baba! (check your email box;)

well, if any labels are worth their salt, they will have already heard of transdriver, and if they hear his new track, they'll know they're dealing with quality stuff!!!

id recommend he sends it to labels such as: acidance records, parvati records, maybe apoxina records, digital psionics, stoneage records, perhaps some uk labels like koyote, phantasm, psychic deli, alchemy records., ummm, ketuh records,

(there's probably loads more out there!, help me out here guys!)

there are always heaps of new labels springing up, and it can be hard to keep track of them all, but if he sends out some demo's, they usually have a way of finding the right ppl, and i think this will have to get snapped up for sure!!!

good luck man!

r :-)

Guest Entare

When he sends his demo make sure to make little pauses on every say.. third minute so that the labels don't use it without contacting the artist and making the deal with him. They wouldn't mind if the demo is made like this if they r professionals of course, and as reece said send it to as many labels u can. bOOm!!

Guest Anastassia SKY.L

Thanks for the help! It's very pleasure for me, that you read my message and even answer! But please, if it is possible, give me the adresses like www.... - I need to contact these labels !!!:)))